Sunday, April 4, 2010

Jennifer and Steve Engagement Shoot...
















Yay,

My first engagement shoot went wonderful! I had some camera errors that I thought were devistating and once i put my pics on the computer....I found that they were actually helpful! ha...I guess we really do learn from our mistakes. So, my bride and groom were super cooperative and I was thankful that they were...I made them do lots of funny things! We went to a park here in Alaska...in the snow...and got some great angles for shots! Even got a few skiiers passing by. I have added some of my favorite shots. Overall, I loved adding color to the snow and the pictures to give them something to stand out. With snow...any sort of color is great to detract from the monochromatics of the picture....I hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment