Sunday, February 13, 2011

...Little ManS Ties...







...so I have decided to try and do more with myself these days and just add some more things to my platter! So, I was brainstorming and fishing thru the internet to come up with some neat ideas for myself...I found that Iwas most attracted to items with lots of neat colors and fabric as well...I love the mixing of fabrics and the crazyness of how things come together...

...I also love my photography and wanted to make sure i tie that in as well. I came up with little girls dresses! They are just adorable and so cute and fun and filled with life! ...ONly ONE stipULAtion to that...I HAVE NO GIrls!!!!


Back to the drawing board...


...So I thought what could I do with fun and cool fabrics that I could do with my little boys...socks..arm bands...crochet slippers...how about TIES! That's it...I shall make them little man ties with great fabrics that they can wear with everyday t-shirts and button down shirts...


...Not to mention that when I am finished with them..I can use them as props in my photography!!! Double Whammy!




....Here is my first attempt at making my ties...





No comments:

Post a Comment