Friday, February 11, 2011

Week 2 of The JOY of LOve...


Here is my second installment of my month long photography class...


Day 6... Who they love...I must admit, I didn't have much time for this week's so the editing wasn't up to par for what i wanted. I chose to hop down in the floor with my kiddos and get some lovin from them! ...















Day 7... Generations...This one was a little tough since our generations of family's are all over the place....so I chose to take a picture of Colten looking at all of our generations thru photos! a photo of a photo! ha, I was showing him shots of his mother as a baby...ha, and of his grandma's and grandpa's and of his great and great grandma's and grandpa's! What a blessing to be able to show him pictures of his family!
















Day 8... Gifts...a special Gift from a Loved one...



I love this one and had to think long and hard about what I wanted to take pictures of...The teacher gave the example of her camera and her husband bought it for her! rats! that was my idea! So i thought long and hard and came up with this shot...



It is a ticket stub to Alaska and my very first engagement ring from chris! I loved it! He bought me a ticket to Alaska to visit and that was a huge trip in itself! I flew from NC to AK all by myself and I had no idea it was going to change my life forever! I just knew that Chris was fun and adventurous and I wanted to be that as well! So...6 years later and 2 children later...here is how it all started! ...















DAy 9... HObbies and Passions...


I got a little shabby on this one as well, I didn't have time to pull out all sorts of stuff for this shot so I took a picture of chris doing whatever he was doing at the moment and it just so happened to be what he enjoyed. He was working on his gun and that is just the sort of hobby i was glad to get a picture of him with! He was ok with that too...and for the class, the instructor has asked us to try and get in close on our subjects...bring it in tight for the pictures...I love doing that anyways! So here is Chris tinkering with his gun...
















Day 10...Space...where they are most comfortable...

I just love when my son sleeps in his bed all night long and he has been doing great...he gets all cozy under his blankets and sucks his thumb and just looks so precious. I chose to get him in his most comfortable spot...the only spot he is really still long enough to get settled...his bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment